Educational Products and Books for Women in Leadership
Team Pegine provides educational products and books for women in leadership. They also have a team of skilled writers, trainers, and designers who will create and deliver customized products to meet and exceed your company or organizations training needs.
- Customized flip books
- Educational and Training CD Sets
- Self study bundles
- Training posters
- …And much more!
Team Pegine Specials
Learn the skills so you are confident, prosperous, powerful, strong and positive.
- Rock Your World with Pegine
- Bragging Rights
- Lead and Think Big
- For All Our Daughters
- Kick Your Own Butt
Team Pegine Products
A must read for managers. The book outlines key principles essential to the success of teams, organizations, and companies If you yearn to grow and become a great leader… this book is for you. If you want your team to be more productive, more energized, and less likely to leave your organization, this book is for you! If you want to transform problem performers into team members you would do anything to hold onto, this book is for you!
Ten truths to take charge and change the way you think. A flip book for your desk with easel so you can read and think powerfully daily.
The how-to book that helps any woman impact the lives of young women and girls in a positive way.
Rock Your World with Pegine
Includes the following 6 CD titles:
- The Power of Choice
- Persistence and the Art of Keeping On
- A Process to Propel Your Success
- How to Mastermind Your Way to Success
- How to Get What You Want
- Enthusiasm Creates Results
Getting people to know your value begins with you. You must be clear about the value you and your division offers others. Once you know what you offer you need to be strategic about sharing it with the world.
News Flash! People cannot read your mind. This includes your superiors, influential sponsors and your team and referral sources. You may think that they notice your talents or your division’s accomplishments but they do not.
There is no fairy godmother who will whisper your accomplishments to the people who are important in your life and career. There is no angel that will whisper your division’s successes. You need to take charge and market your success.
This program addresses:
- The thought processes and behaviors that prevent a person from sharing their value.
- Define what is valuable to others that influence your career and success
- The five key areas that of strengths that benefit the organization and your career.
- How to promote your value
- How to be confident through using the V.A.L.U.E process
- Define the self-limiting behaviors about sharing their successes.
- Choose various ways to strategically promote and communicate your value to clients, influencers, superiors and stakeholders
- Create a plan of action to identify their strengths and how those strengths benefit the organization.
Participants will leave the program:
- Confident in their ability to communicate their value
- Exhilarated, because they learned a process that they can implement immediately.
- Prepared to be proactive in increasing their value to their organization, clients and coworkers.
It’s time to kick butt. Each chapter features four easy to read segments designed to help you do just that. Incremental, step by step techniques that take you a little further to a being the person you were meant to be. State-changing, world-changing strategies that immediately people you to a new level. They take courage. Pegine learned a long time ago that courage = fear plus action. So … feel the fear and kick your own butt anyway! Read and take action!