WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP AND PRESENCE
TRANSFORMING WOMEN LEADERS PRESENCE AND INFLUENCE FOR POSITIVE RESULTS
Designed for women in leadership who are in the public eye. Who choose to be seen at work and in their community to use their skills to serve and improve their world.
Women leaders gain the tools and clarity on how to lead powerfully, present with impact, have presence and influence while exuding confidence, charisma, and competence. Identify your professional goals and plans.
Power Women leadership coaching uses a series of exercises, debriefs, one on one executive coaching sessions, and practice role-playing Perfect for women in leadership and in business. Women ready to step up and lead.
Women leaders PRESENT POWERFULLY AND CONFIDENTLY
- Gain confidence in communicating powerfully and with influence.
- Apply leverage and networking techniques with key stakeholders
- Understand the nuances that support or sabotage your success
- Master the techniques of power presentations.
FROM Women in leadership move from being just TECH SAVVY TO INSPIRING INFLUENCER
- Express your views and opinions with clarity.
- Market yourself to stakeholders
- Effectively manage challenging situations with finesse, confidence, and power.
Women who lead IMPACT AND INSPIRE OTHERS
- Take charge of your presence as an organizational representative.
- Powerfully share your opinions and views so you are heard and heeded
- Develop magnetism to attract and inspire people to action
The year coaching includes:
One-on-one women's leadership coaching two times a month. 1-hour sessions. In-person and/or virtually
Assessments to enhance women's leadership self-knowledge.
Telephone, and email access throughout the program
Two Options are available— an annual payment or a split payment plan that is all-inclusive.
Women's Leadership Expert and Women's Conference Keynote Speaker on Team Pegine and Pegine Echevarria
Leads leadership exercises and experiences with women leaders for Fortune 500 companies and all military branches. She is the founder of Power Women Worldwide, a movement for women in Leadership and Business.
Pegine Echevarria, a woman's leadership in business expert and women's conference keynote speaker, is an author and award-winning business leader. Society of Human Resource Management named her 1 of the 100 Thought Leaders on Diversity and Inclusion.
Walmart, US Army, and many major associations have used her Global Women's Leadership Experience.
She holds a Master in Social Work, specializing in organizational development and leadership of women.